Domestic Electrical Services
All operatives at Neil Hart (Electrical) Ltd are fully qualified electricians covering all aspects of domestic electrical contract work in all types of properties providing a number of domestic electrical services to private homeowners, landlords, estate agents and property management companies across Scotland.
No enquiry is too small or too large, you may only want a light fitting changed, check a socket that is not working or require a quotation for a full electrical rewire.
We provide electrical reports for landlords and homebuyers. A fully comprehensive electrical testing and inspection facility is available to cover periodic testing in all areas. We also specialise in fault finding. All services are designed to individual requirements ensuring that a customer-orientated solution is provided and is tested and inspected upon completion.
Government figures estimate that there are around 10 fatal and 2,000 non-fatal electric shock accidents in the home each year, and around 19 fatal and 880 non-fatal shock accidents a year in the workplace. However, there are about 12,500 electrical fires in homes across the UK each year. Although many incidents are caused by faulty appliances rather than the electrical installation itself, a properly installed and well-maintained installation could save lives.
Some of our household electrical services are listed below, however the list is not exhaustive so if you need electrical work doing that’s not listed don’t worry just give us a call or contact us and we’ll be able to help you. We treat every home as we would expect our own to be treated from another contractor, with respect and care, we keep disturbance to a minimum and make sure that we restore the working area to it’s pre start condition when we have finished.
We can undertake a complete range of services in your home including:
- Complete and Partial electrical rewires.
- Replacement Consumer Units (fuse boards).
- New installations for extensions.
- New installations for loft conversions.
- New supplies for garages or sheds.
- Replacement of damaged sockets.
- Additional electrical sockets.
- Additional lighting / switch points.
- Low voltage lighting.
- Replacement of electrical light fittings.
- Installation of external lighting.
- Garden lighting.
- Security lighting .
- Appliance connections.
- Burglar alarms & Door entry systems
- Electrical fault finding.
- Electrical Repairs
- Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICR)
- Landlords safety report.
- Landlords safety certificate.